full time angel

Thursday, August 10, 2006

When a 'lesbian' met a 'gay'

My lesbian friend, D, introduced me to her friend, F. She told me that he’s a gay, so there won’t be any romance between us. I said fine. Having more friends is fine no?

Then we met. She collected him and went to my apartment. He smiled at me, looked at me. Once I doubted that he’s a gay, but I might be wrong. Moreover his sexual preference’s not my business. I just pitied…what a shame. If he’s not a gay than probably I would date him.

Couple days after, at home. D talked to me. She doubted that F’s a gay. She said that seemed he liked me. F asked D when he went back home from my place whether or not I was D’s girlfriend. D answered no. I laughed when D told me so.

I sent him a text message.

How could you think that I was D’s girlfriend? She’s a nice person, but unfortunately I am straight at the moment.

He replied me.

Oh sorry. I didn’t know that.

What about you? Who’s your boyfriend?

Hahahahahaha I am straight. D should know that I am not a gay.

Ooops…sorry

Nevermind.

Hey..want to go out with me?

Would love too. Let’s have a dinner tomorrow evening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home