full time angel

Friday, May 04, 2007

Sorry, but…




- I didn't love you the way you loved me. Thanks for letting me go. 3x

- You, well, I am speechless. You brought a girl and shagged her at my place. Thanks for helping me to grow. You are forgiven.

- You couldn't take me as a person and wanted me to be your doll. You couldn't stand what I had got in my life. Thanks for…don't know yet.

- You decided to leave me for another girl, left me heart broken. No matter how much you still love me at the moment, you chose to be with her. Thanks for still being there for me. I love you too.

- You didn't want any stable relationship and broke my heart cruelly. It was hurt. Thanks for making me making me understand the meanings of silence. Thanks also for the bright discussions. I still love you.

- You couldn't stop longing for her and decided to live in your past life. Ah, you rock. Thanks for coming over in my life, yeah you're an ex. I do deeply love you.

Sorry dudes, but life goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home