full time angel

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sweet dreams jelly bean

I flew to Banda Aceh. I went back to the land of rencong after 10 months left it. There was a funny feeling, but I didn’t know what.

I told Hery that I want to fly in the morning, so I could go to airport with Seiji who’d go back to Bangkok, the land of smile. I got my 7 am flight….beep…delayed for 2 hours though…so Garuda…guaranteed and reliable until delayed announced. I was tired and sleepy, pissed off. Geez…couldn’t they announce the delay in advance?

Above Medan.
I felt something was missing. I spent a lovely weekend in Medan, after I finished my research in Aceh. I remembered how excited I was waiting to go to Medan. I counted the days, couldn’t wait to be there. Indeed it was great, one of the most wonderful weekends in my life.

I landed in Banda Aceh. The funny feeling was stronger. I would meet some friends, but him. There wouldn’t be him anymore. I would go to places we went to, meet friends, but without him. No sms at night saying sweet dreams jelly bean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home